SetXRM is a dynamic WEB aplication that can work on cloud and as intranet. This document contains the dynamic features of the product.
1. General Characteristics
- SetXRM is a WEB based applicaiton.
- For the best perfomance it may be run on Google Chrome, but it is compitable with other Browsers too
- The interfaces are developed with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap technologies
- It has been developed with .NET ve MVC4.
- The products consists of XRM application features. XRM stands for extended relationship management. X(extended), R (relationship), M (management).
- It is possible to make application development according to the companies work flows and working strategies, on web the interfaces. In the rest of the document the dynamic features of the product will be explanied.
2. Custom Objects
- Custom objects are entities (module or table). Such as(company, contact person, activity, appointments, service records etc… )
- It is possible to create new custom objects on SetXRM.
3. Custom Fields
- It is possible to add 30 different type of custom field for each custom object.
- Each custom object can contain 200 custom fields.
- Field properties can be set; such as required or updatable.
- In all of these fields, the settings may be done trigerring the formulas / default values on the relevant page, as a record changes in a different area. For ex: when the status is changed on a service log, the new assingment date is trigerred and the current value is allocated.
- Field can be setted unique value for that custom object For ex:. The company Tax on ID is n original data. The system does not allow to have a second company which has the same tax ID.
- Fields can have defaut values. Ex: In a new company record page, the province field my come with İstanbul. It is also possible to take the data to field from related or parent field. Ex: Taking the prices to price field from the relevant product record.
- That 30 different type of filed have different characteristics and these are as follows:
- Text: This is a text field which maybe written 450 characters within.
- Text Area: This is a free text field which does not have any character limitation.
- Number: This field can only contain number. Integer and decimal digits can be setted. Also field can have thousand seperator.
- Checkbox: Check box is a true-false boolean field. As the default value it may be adjusted to checked or unchecked.
- E-mail: This field is to keep just e- mail information. The other type of data is entry is blocked. In the detail page it is seen as a link, so when the user clicks on it a new e-mail page to the relevant adress is opened.
- Phone: This field is to keep just phone information. The phone mask is applied with the country flags to the in front of the number. Turkey comes as the default area code. It is prevented to enter the incorrect phone numbers.
- URL: This field is to keep just URL information. It is obligatory to enter the data first in http:// and than internet adres format. In the deatil page this field shown as a link. When it is clicked on it, te user is rediricted to the adress.
- Percent: This is a number field that could be entered three digits. In the related record it is shown with the percentage sign after.
- DateTime: In date time type field the date and time information is kept together. The date format may be changed up to the users system language. Ex: If it is in Turkish, the date is: dd-mm-yyyy; in American English it is mm-dd-yyyy.
- Date: This field is to keep date information. The date format may change up to the system language of the user. Bu alanda tarih verisi tutulmaktadır. Tarih formatı kullanıcının sistem diline göre değişkenlik göstermektedir. Ex: If it is in Turkish the date is: dd-mm-yyyy; in American English it is mm-dd-yyyy.
- Time: This field is to keep hour and minute information.
- Image: The image files in different format may be uploaded to this area.
- File: In this type of field it is possible to upload different type of files. It is possible to upload more than one files also.
- HTML: HTML box is opened and information in HTML format can be written in it.
- Selectlist: It is a drop down field. Up to 300 options can be setted. Those options can be selected multiple or single on SetXRM pages.
- Organizational Unit: In this field, users, user groups of authorization groups can be chosen from multiple selections. In the users option, it is possible to link an authorizaiton group and a user group that are in the same custom object, from the choices in that field. It is also possible to offer an alternative from a fixed user group or authorisation group. The datas in the authoarization groups and user groups may be taken with the relations between each other. It can be brought under a fixed value. For example, the Sales Order page has a sales representative field in the type of users. This field is only available for users under the sales department. In addition, if there is a selected department field on the page, it can be brought accordingly.
- Predefined: This field represents some of the available lists that exists in the system. It is possible to choose these lists adding the fields. The lists are; Countries in English & Turkish, Languages, Currencies, Postal Code (Turkey), Neighborhood (Turkey), District (Turkey), Districts (Turkey), city (Turkey). Address information can be defined as related to each other. In this relationship, neighborhoods can be brought to districts, districts, districts and districts. Currencies in the system; Romanio (RO), Japanese Yen (JPY), Turkish Lira (TRY), Euro (EUR), Swiss Franc (CHF), British Pound (GBP), US Dollar (USD). In the system, price calculations can be made by cross exchange rate over these currencies.
- Table: By using table type field, it is possible to keep mutpile retaled data in one record. Ex: The product table in order page. It is possible to add all fields except textarea in the table field. A table can have a maximum of 20 fields and have a maximum of 100 rows. All fields except the formula fields in the table should be in the page design.
- Spatial: This field is to keep latitude and longitude information. The latitude longitude information of the current location can be taken automatically by means of this field.
- Rollup: This is an automatically calcualting field which works on an object relation. It is possible to sum up, maximum, minimum and average calculation. Ex: For example, the company object may have this type of a field where you can keep the sum of the orders saved to that firm.
- Rollupdate: This field makes possible to calculate the max. and min. values in object related records. Ex: This is the filed that calculates the latest date that a retail had been done to a company in the related company object.
- Rollupdatetime: This field makes possible to calculate the max. and min. values in object related records. Ex: This is the filed that calculates the last order due date had been done to a company in the related company object.
- AutoID: This field automatically increases the number of records in an object.
- FormulaString: This field funtions as making calculations automatically using the datas recorded in a field or a relevant record. This tyope fo fields use C# methods. This field can be desinged to make calclations only during a nesw record or update. The return value of th formula should be string with a character limit to 450.
- FormulaNumber: This field functions as making calculations automatically using the data recorded in a field or a relevant record. This type of fields use C# methods. This field can be desinged to make calculations only during a new record or update. The return value of the formula should be number. It could be adjusted if a comma is used in that field, and what the precision will be from the interface.
- FormulaDate: This field functions as making calculations automatically using the data recorded in a field or a relevant record. This type of fields use C# method. This field can be desinged to make calculations only during a new record or update. The return value of the formula should be date.
- FormulaDatetime: This field functions as making calculations automatically using the data recorded in a field or a relevant record. This type of fields use C# method. This field can be desinged to make calculations only during a new record or update. The return value of the formula should be datetime.
- FormulaTextArea: This field functions as making calculations automatically using the data recorded in a field or a relevant record. This type of fields use C# method. This field can be desinged to make calculations only during a new record or update. The return value of the formula should be string. The relevant string has with no character limitation.
4. Page Design
- A custom object can have multiple page designers
- The page design permission can be adjusted based on user or the permission group.
- Fields and object relations could be desingned up to the needs and in different panels.
- It is possible to make colorisation for different panels.
- In case of a user owns two different page clearance belong to the same object, the first one is used for screen the relevant object.
- Copying is an page designer is possible on the system. The system allows to make another page design in the same object by just duplicating the exsiting page with one click.
5. View Filters
- View filters can be designed for listing records for an object.
- Columns, filters and sorting can be setted.
- View filters can be copied.
- View filter permission can be managed on permission module.
6. Validation Rules
- Validation rules can be applied insert or update a record. There are 3 types of validation rules. Validation rules can be written in C# in any custom objects. Ex: When a user in the sales representative authorization group, records a sale more than 10.000,00 Tl. the system shows a notificaiton “ The amount of the sale is over the limit. Pelase send it to the administrator confimation. ”. There are 3 different tyrpe s of validations in the system:
- Eror: In case of an unwanted situation occurs, a notification come up on the screen and the system blockes the user to contiune the transaction.
- Warning: In this type of validation a warning shows up with a “Save It Anyway” option. In this case system enables for recording.
- Information: This type of validaton enables the system automatically record. While the user is on the detail page, he sees a warning.
7. Object Relations
- Object relations are used to bring records that belong to an object with another related object in the form of table.
- To use this feature, the records at the table under the object should have a look up filed on the parent object. Ex: For the contact persons information table beneath a company record, there should be a copmany field as selected unter the persons record.
- The Object Relations may be build more than one for a custom object.
- It is possible to use different object relations in different page designs.
- You can insert or update relational records in a different page or inline mode.
- Business Rules
- Bussines rules are the automatic operations that can trigger many ways and oparate different actions on different custom objets.
- Criteria: System can apply criterias to run business rules.
- Trigger: Trigger identifes in which situation does the business rule is activated by the system. The trigger choices are; when recod created, when the record updated , deleted or with time trigger. The differenece of the time trigger is that it is used in a different logic. The time trigger is for certain time intervals and it is run by the system periodically.
- Action: There are 5 different kind of acitons which are: record creation, record update, notification send, send http request, send report. Just the sending report action works with the time trigger, the other 4 work with ohter type of triggers. The features of these acitons are expalined as follow:
- Record creation: New record creation action is used for inserting a new record with the trigger of an object. ,The new created record is done in the same object or in another one. In the definition of action, the object selection for the new record is obligatory. After the record is set up it should be selected the records which will fill in the obligatory regions.
- Sending Notificaiton: This action supports tree type of notification: SMS, e-mail and system notificaitons. To identify the E-mail action, the user needs SMTP settings and a mail template, after that it might be selected with which e- mail adreses will be filled in the e- mails To, cc and Bcc fields. For the SMS, after identifying the informations of the SMS company that the SetXRM integrated, a template is selected and the SMS is formed with the related records informations that has been choosen from the wnated fields. The system notificaiton is identified as well and assigned to the necessary users, user groups, and authorizaiton groups.
- Updating a Record: Field Updating action, is used for change the record of the fields which triggers the business rules or relationed with lookup fields. Ex: when an appointment is recorded as comleted, the related tasks status uptdated to comlepted as well.
- Sending http Request: HTTP request is used when it is wanted to send a request to another system. Tree different types of request ( GET, POST and PUT) may be definded.
- While adding a new user it is possible to identify users based on the user groups or permission groups
- Defining a new user it is possible to record it profile photo. Thr system is integrated with the Gravatar.com. the profile photo of the user at gravatar.com couls be taken automatically if the e-mail adress of the person is defined in gravatar.com.
- User's mobile phone, GSM number, ID number, internal phone number, (for IVR integrations), Section, work start date, work departure date, landing page (the default landing page can be defined based on the user when entered the system.), Custom Code 1, Custom Code 2, Custom Code 3, Active menu, Active language, 1st Degree Manager, 2nd Degree Manager, 3rd Degree Manager information can be recorded.
- It is possible to make user based permission.
10. User Group
- It is possible to create as many user groups as the user needs.
- With the parent user group a relational structure can be created.
- It is possible to assign a user group an administrator.
11. The Permission Groups
- The upper Permission group can be selected.
- It is possible to assign an administrator to the Permission group.
- It is possible to make the following Permission definitions to the groups as below:
- Object-based Permission is available.
- Permission that can be given on created objects are: “Creation-reading (Read-Detail Read-File Read-Data export)” Update-Delete
- This is the part that the system administrator actions are authorized. Ex: Field add, scanning filter add…
- This is the field that the Permission is given/not given based on the view filters at the system.
- This is the field that could be choosen for which page design will the Permission be given for an object.
- This is the field is for the visualisation Permission for the panel that has designed for the main page.
- When the objects are created on the system, there is a default menu. This menu is for each object take its place in a coherance. After that these menus can be grouped based on the needs.
- Not only the system redirections could be done to this menus, but also redirections to the different web sites and apllicatipons with th URL definiton.
- Menus can be identifed as user based from the user update page also it can be assigned to permission group.
- Kanban means “card” in Japanese. The card s are used as a visuilasation item at the system.
- A custom object is selected and they prepared up to the object.
- Kanban name is given and the column name is selected, the main title and explanation fileds are selected from the relevant object, and the identfication is done.
- It is possible to reach to the kanban objects list page with a button.
- It is possible to make more than one definiton by chosie. While making the definitons the kanban columns should be matched with a select list filed. For instance: Listing bids to from the Kanban view basedon bid status calender.
- It is possible to define multiple calendars for each object.
- The calendar can be displayed in various view styles such as Month, Week and Day. The views supported by the FullCalendar plugin are available in the system.
- At least one date field in the same custom object must be selected as the start of the calendar definition. End field is not mandatory. If end field is selected, draws the recording as the start from starting to end date on the calendar.
- Up to the first field feature to be displayed in the calendar, it is possible to have a drawing info aciton at the left side of the calender. For example; service personnel can go to the calendar on the basis of hours or services can be drawn.
- The calendar can be defined as the home page and / or the landing page.
15. Map View
- It is possible to have multiple object based map view at the system.
- It is possible to visualise the records the a map according to location data.
- The system is integrated with Open Street Map and GoogleMaps. Each company can get its own API user and password for Google Maps, and define it in the system. Each company is responsible to take their own googlemaps account.
16. Form Templates
- It is possible to prepare templates in word format and upload them to the system.
- In case of displaying the records insde the objects with the “detail” button, it is possible to reach to the from templates and print.
- The form templates could be named and the outpuy type could be Word or PDF.
- In the form template, it may be wanted for the fields that do not contain data to come blank. Form template may teken into passive status.
17. Message Templates
- There are three types of notifications at the system.
- Template can be created to be filled automatically by the system. Relevant fields in the templates are provided by automatic filling with the data which exist in the records.
- To design the template it is used HTML editor.
- In the outgoing message, a link can be added to automatically to Access related record in the system with one click.
18. Notification Settings
- It is possible to define the E-mail and SMS notification settings.
- For e-mail identification, the SMTP e-mail can be defined from the interface and test e-mail can be sent.
- For SMS identification, the account information can define to the system. It is possible to send test SMS.
19. Selectlist Dependencies
- It is possible for the two selectlist fields in the object to be associated.
- Area Association is used to associate two multiple choice fields (Selectlist) in an object. For example: In the activity object, there are two selectlist fields named Activity Type and Activity Details. After selecting activity type from these fields, it is possible to select the sub acitivity deatils which bases on the actitiy type. This feature is available user want to have a relation one onder other like this.
- Multiple panels can be added to the system and these panels can be authorized.
- HTML and Javascrpit codes can be loaded into the panels via the interface.
- It is possible for the companies to design their landing pages and report panels up to their needs.
- The panels are also integrated with Dashboard Designer. Dasboards that are designed can be displayed through the panels added.
21. Client Scrpit
- This part of the system is used in case of the SetXRM Maya’s dynamic features do not Support a project’s features. The working logic is to upload different Java Script codes through the interface to the system, for 7 different pages.
Pages that the Script Code can apply to the object:
I. New Record
ii. Update Record
iv. Record Detail
vi. Kanban View
vi. Calendar Views
vii. View Map
- Data on the SetXRM is transferred to the report database at specific time intervals so the data can be reported in a regularly.
- The report refreshing is once in four hours on average. This can be changed according to the usage of the application and frequency.
- SetXRM is integrated with DevExpress Web Dashboard Designer. Dashboard design for product features: https://documentation.devexpress.com/#Dashboard/CustomDocument11677
23. Bulk Action
- There are two type s of multiple acitons: Multiple SMS sending and data update.
- In the system, a single SMS transmission in relation to a record is made through business rules, but after selecting a certain display filter, multiple SMS can be sent from the system using a number in the field.
- Before the multiple SMS send action, the text that will be sent should be added via the message templates.
- Multiple update feature, provides update through one click, for all of the records on a viewfilter.
- SetXRM has a REST API.
- With the API key and user information that can be accessed by the admin user, the SetXRM
- For the API capabilities and sample codes: api.setcrm.com
- With setxrm.com it is possible to make two-way integration. It currently works integrated with SAP, LOGO, NETSIS, MIKRO, ETA, NEBIM and DIA.
25. SetXRM Excel Plugin
- An add-in is available for the SetXRM product. After installing this plug-in, user information and API key are introduced and SetXRM and Excel can work in an integrated.
- The things that could be done through excel;
I. Multiple data update
ii. Adding multiple data
iii. Data validation (data can be validated before loading)
iv. Fetching data (by selecting the display filter, data can be drawn directly on SetXRM.)
vi. Fetch headers (fields of custom objects come automatically to excel columns)
26. SetXRM Outlook Plug-in
- SetXRM product has an add-in for Outlook. After this plug-in is installed, user information and API key can be run in an integrated manner with SetXRM.
- The things that could be done through Outlook;
I. Importing the e-mails to XRM in relation to the contact,
ii. Integrating SetXRM Calendar and Outlook Calendar,
iii. SetXRM can be downloaded from the PlayStore and used from the mobile app.